News & Events
- April 2017 Fibertek awarded NASA Phase I SBIR
- May 2016 Fibertek Kicks-off another six SBIR
- April 2016 – Fibertek, Inc participates in the Annual NASA Technology Day on the Hill
- Feb 2016-NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Leadership visits the Fibertek, Inc. Herndon, Va Facility.
- Aug 2015 Fibertek delivered NASA ICESat 2
- July 2014 Fibertek Kicks-off five Advanced Technology SBIR
- June 2014 Fibertek Lasers used in NASA Mabel and Icsat2
- May 2014 NASA awards Fibertek three Phase I SBIRs
- Fibertek delivered technology for NASA Earth Science Mission
Feb 2016 – NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Leadership visits the Fibertek, Inc. Herndon, Va Facility.
Fibertek is pleased to have hosted the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Leadership for a facility tour and capabilities briefing in January 2016 at our Herndon, Virginia facility. Pictured left to right are: George Morrow, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Deputy Center Director, Guy Beaghler, Fibertek, Inc. CEO, Chris Scolese, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Center Director and Joe Poist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Chief of Staff. As a Small Business with the staff and facilities to support the unique demands of high reliability, space flight programs, Fibertek is happy to have had the opportunity to bring the NASA GSFC Leadership up to speed on the breadth and depth of our research and development capabilities in our Herndon facility as well as the engineering services support we provide at GSFC. Fibertek is completing the deliveries of flight lasers and key electronics for the Advanced Topographic Laser Altimeter System (ATLAS), the lone instrument on the Ice, Cloud and land Elevation Satellite -2 (ICESat-2) Mission that is slated to launch in 2018. Our company is enthusiastic about continuing to support more NASA GSFC missions.