Small Business Ownership Designations matched to industries described in the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes:
- 333314 – Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing.
- 334511 – Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing.
- 334516 – Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing.
- 336419 – Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing.
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology).
Large Business Ownership Designations matched to industries described in the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes:
- 541330 – Engineering Services.
U.S. Federal Government Contracting Vehicles/As Prime Holding Positions:
- Warrior Enabling Broad Sensor (WEBS) Services for the U.S. Army Research, Development, and Engineering Command (RDECOM) Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD).
U.S. Federal Government Contracting Vehicles/As Subcontractor to Prime Holding Position:
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Hydrospheric and Biospheric Support (HBS) Services.”